"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, October 18, 2010

I Don't Want to Grow Up

For a while now Isaac will say, "When I grow up I'm going to be a daddy, huh!" "Yep, yeah you get to be a daddy when you grow up." Well, the past couple days he's changed his tune. "I don't want to grow up. I don't want to grow up and be a daddy." I can't quite figure out why. But he's felt the need to tell me that randomly and frequently throughout the day. I'm sure it's something silly and little like he doesn't want to have to get his hair cut or something, but I can't get him to tell me why. Crazy kid!

No comments: