We haven't had much of interest going on in our life right now so I figured I'd blog a little about where the kids are at.

Cosette's vocabulary is expanding daily. I think her favorite thing to say is, "Why?" Which can be infuriating... she's only 2! She's also taken to teasing her older siblings and calling them names. I came into the room the other day and found Debbie sitting on the floor sobbing and I asked what was wrong and Debbie said that Cosette was calling her a 'crybaby.' Hahaha! She's so feisty! She hasn't called anyone a crybaby recently so maybe we were able to put a stop to that. :) The other day we were reading a book about princesses and she said, "I a plincess" (she says 'l' instead of 'r') "and you a plincess and Debbie a plincess... and Daddy the queen!" We got a good laugh out of that one. And sometimes, if she gets mad she'll say, "I'm super duper angry!"

Isaac LOVES these blocks. They're awesome. They're called TRIO's and he spends hours each day playing with them. He makes all sorts of rows and patterns. He doesn't ever put them together haphazardly, there's always a pattern of some sort. He puts them into rows of the same color then stacks them up and then puts them back into rows again. And he spends HOURS doing that every day. It's one of the first things he does in the morning (we often wake up to the 'click, click, click' of the blocks) and almost always the last thing he does at night, he falls asleep with the blocks in bed with him. I love these blocks!

I've discovered a new way to keep Debbie entertained. She loves to cut paper. So, I give her some paper, crayons, and scissors and she's content for a long time. She has such an imagination! She writes stories and draws pictures and then dances around the house telling us all about them, she loves it.
3 comments:
Lol! Your kids are super duper cute!
What good kids you have! You must be a good mom...!
I love hearing about the little day to day stuff. I see you so little it is fun to read how your kids are changing and growing.
Post a Comment