The kids had a chance to go spend some time with their cousins last week and they loved it. My brother and sister-in-law took the kids for a few days and they had a blast. The kids always seem to have learned something new (good new) when they come home from their house. Just this morning Debbie said, "Mom's not our slave, she's our mom." Love it! I don't know if she picked it up there or not, but she didn't pick it up from us because we don't generally say that. The kids just love their cousins and I'm so grateful for siblings (and their spouses) who are so giving and loving and willing to let my kids come to their house for a few days.I have the best family in the world!
1 comment:
How funny! I don't remember hearing that conversation going on here, but I wouldn't be surprised. We had a blast having them. Cute, cute kids!
Post a Comment