"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Haircuts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Love the hair cuts
Your girls look so cute! And I am SO impressed you cut Cosette's. I would never be brave enough to do that. It looks dang good! Someday when I get skinny- I totally want a haircut like Debbie's. I would LOVE to just have to brush through my hair and it just look good.
I love the cuts, you did a great job.
Leah - your girls are SO cute!!! I love both of their haircuts!!!
They look so cute!
I cut Emma's hair just like Debbie's last week! And Ana's like Cosette's. How fun! We're still not going to be able to tell Emma and Debbie apart from the back. :)
So cute! I love it!
I love their hair cuts! They are both so cute!
So cute! In nursery Jess asked Cosette who cut her hair and she said, "My mom." It was really cute the way she said it. You did such a good job!
And I love Debbie's too! It makes her look so grown up.
Post a Comment