"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Tooth Story

Debbie has a couple more loose teeth and we've been telling her to wiggle them whenever we remember. Today at the beginning of Sacrament Meeting, Chad noticed her tooth and told her to wiggle it. So she wiggled it and to our surprise it fell out onto her lap. So then she yelled, "DADDY, I LOST MY TOOTH!!" Mind you, Sacrament Meeting had already started, it was pretty quiet. I grabbed the tooth and noticed she had gotten some blood on her brand new dress and saw that she was bleeding a little bit so I went to hand the tooth to Chad except that then I DROPPED IT! So here's Debbie jumping up and down laughing, while I'm trying to get her to keep her mouth closed so she didn't get more blood on her dress and the rest of us were scrambling trying to find a lost little tooth! We found it later under the pew. But it was pretty funny. So Debbie's lost tooth, turned into and actual lost tooth.


I got the girls these matching dresses (I love Costco!) so I had to take some pictures of them!


9 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

It was pretty cute to hear her exclaim she had lost her tooth! What a fun story that will be.

Suze said...

I miss this?! My family had to be sick today. This was probably the highlight of Sacrament meeting, hahaha!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

cute dresses ! Pres is so anxious to lose a tooth. None of hers are loose ! She tries to wiggle them all the time.

The Mathis Family said...

Those dresses are way cute! I like doing the matching thing too. Yay on the tooth! That's a great story!

Brieann Dillingham said...

I love that! Sacrament stories are so funny! Next time we talk I'll have to tell you about our cookie story!

Kimberly said...

Love it! You guys are so cute.

Unknown said...

the girls in those dresses are so cute and of course Issac looks just handsome too! that is funny about the tooth I bet everyone in church was loving it too.

Ashli said...

That is a super funny story. What are the chances? Sacrament Meeting is always an event with my little 2 year old so it is nice to hear other "eventful" stories like that.

Becky said...

That is so great, church always seems like the time for those things to happen. I love the dresses, I almost got that dress for Hope as costco too. It's hard to not buy one every time I go to costco.