"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just A Sip

I heard Cosette getting into the fridge today so I went to go help her with whatever she might need and this is what I found...


"Aaagh, Cosette you can't do that!!"
She was completely unperturbed, like she had every right to be drinking straight from the milk jug.
For those who know Cosette, this really isn't surprising. She's just a self-sufficient kind of girl.
hahaha! Oh man, she cracks me up.

2 comments:

Brieann Dillingham said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Are you still going to be up here this month?

The Mathis Family said...

holy crap! That's hillarious!