"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, January 3, 2011

Isaac

Isaac wrote his name all by himself!! It's a surprise because we have hardly worked with him at all. I know his a's are backwards but I'm still so proud of him!! He's really starting to excel academically, I don't know why I'm so surprised. I think I subconsciously compare him to Debbie and forget that he's a year younger because they are so close in size. So if I compare them and remember where Debbie was at this age, Isaac is right there with her, if not further. He loves to listen to us and join in with us while we do Debbie's homework. And he loves to count things and can count to 20. I'm just so proud if him!

4 comments:

Suze said...

He is one smart boy!

Mary Ludwig said...

GO Isaac! That is quite the self portrait as well! ;)

Unknown said...

Good job Isaac!

Kimberly said...

That's awesome!