"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Package

Chad's mom sent the kids an Easter Package and we let them open it this morning. It made their day!! (We don't do Easter Baskets, so they pretty much had nothing to look forward to) As we were letting them enjoy things I suddenly heard Chad say, "Cosette, WHAT is all over your hands and mouth!?? Is that candy?" Now, I don't want to sound snobby, but, as soon as I heard that, I pretty much knew what had happened. But Chad wasn't sure so he decided to taste what Cosette was eating. Yeah, it was egg dye. Hahahaha!! So, Chad just spent the last ten minutes brushing and scrubbing his teeth and mouth trying to get the pink dye out!!! Wow, that just made MY day!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Haha! That's a funny story. You did a great job with Cosette's hair. It's a cute style for her.

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

This is probably my favorite story EVER!!!