"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reading Take 2

I've had to ask Debbie to stop reading over my shoulder when I type on the computer. It's a little disconcerting to have someone narrate everything you write. And honesty, sometimes I don't want her to know what I'm saying! So, the first time I asked her to stop reading what I was typing what does she do? She covers her mouth and keeps watching me type. I think she thought that if she wasn't saying it out loud then she wasn't reading. I actually proud of her for being able to read in her head! Whether or not she realized it. :)

1 comment:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

She is such a smart little one :) Good job mom and dad and Great Job Debbie ! So great to talk to you the other day ! Made me miss the quad all over again and Presley having good little girlfriends. Hope to visit soon :) love you !