So, Cosette cut her hair yesterday. I totally didn't see it coming. I should have, but I didn't. The older kids cut with scissors all the time and the thought that Cosette might take a pair to her own head didn't even cross my mind, so I just let her learn how to cut too. Well, yesterday I looked up from reading and saw her at the garbage can putting long strands of her pretty blond hair in it. And then she turned and I saw long strands of hair hanging off her head on the other side too! Sad. But, that was just how our day was going yesterday. That morning she drew in crayon all over the door at the chiropractor's. Once again, I should have seen it coming. Ugh. Why is she so mischievous!?!
Sadly, these pictures make her hair look cuter than it really does. Once it dries it goes all over the place and doesn't look near as cute. Whatever, she's just a kid, right? She doesn't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment